Where: Germany - Falkenhagen
Source: Jakob Ehrensvärd
What: In the eastern part of Germany, the Nazis built a top-secret vast industrial complex in 1938, including underground production bunker and supporting facilities. The main objective was to produce industrial quantities of chlorine trifluoride. It was abandoned and retrieved a few times with different purposes. However, with the unification of Germany in 1989-90, the Falkenhagen complex again became the scene of dismantling and abandonment and the last Russians left in 1992. Left were a vast amount of meticulously stripped installations including the giant underground bunker.